A Digital Marketing Report Conducted by Act-On and London Research.
Despite the growing interest in and increased use of marketing automation software in recent years, there’s a surprising lack of research around how and why marketers are using these platforms. We decided to fill this void by teaming with London Research to conduct our own exhaustive study to gain a better understanding of who’s using marketing automation, to what end, and with what sort of success.
This Comprehensive Marketing Automation Reports Covers:
- The past, current, and future state of marketing automation
- An examination of marketing automation usage among key industries
- The differences in marketing automation adoption between B2B and B2C companies
- The level of marketing automation maturity among more than 500 organizations
- Common obstacles to implementing marketing automation
- Marketing automation vendor capabilities and limitations
- How and why companies are leveraging behavior-based website personalization
- Crucial takeaways that inform potential marketing automation opportunities